by Jean McGianni Celestin onDecember 31, 2012
ESPN's now-suspended analyst dissed RGIII's blackness. This writer says those remarks have merit.
June 11, 2010
This week on The Confab: Alvin Greene's surprising victory in South Carolina and why the year of the black republican doesn't live up to its hype. Plus, Generation Y's new age hustle: How America's 20-somethings are having fun at work. Join The Root's deputy editor Sheryl Huggins Salomon as she talks with staff writer Cord Jefferson and The Root's assistant editor Saaret E. Yoseph.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
*Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
by Cord Jefferson onJune 4, 2010
The much-hyped surge of African Americans petered out in the first round of primaries. But black GOPers aren't giving up.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours