by Josie Pickens onMay 7, 2013
In a piece for Ebony, Josie Pickens takes on the "relationship expert"-backed theory that we don't truly desire and pursue platonic friendships that don't lead to romance.
by Jamilah Lemieux onMay 3, 2013
In a piece for Clutch magazine, Jamilah Lemieux muses about options for "cool girls" who are overlooked as romantic partners and blocked from the "dating lane."
April 26, 2013
by Jai Stone onApril 20, 2013
Jai Stone explains at Essence how a long history of rejection led her to have a "come-to-Jesus meeting" with herself on this controversial issue.
April 15, 2013
by Jozen Cummings onApril 9, 2013
April 3, 2013
by Uptown Magazine onApril 3, 2013
by Demetria L. Lucas onMarch 12, 2013
A film about African-American men seeking women fuels debate about the state of black relationships.
by Zettler Clay onMarch 7, 2013
Writing at Clutch magazine, Zettler Clay says that when it comes to male-female relationships, it's a dangerous game to take one narrative and apply it as the default.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge