by Ta-Nehisi Coates onAugust 5, 2011
Blogger Ta-Nehisi Coates of the Atlantic magazine uses satire to discuss saving black neighborhoods.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 2, 2011
A study shows that high-income blacks live in poorer neighborhoods than low-income whites.
April 8, 2011
A new government plan says that racial health problems involve more than access to doctors' offices -- the solutions start with us.
by Lynette Holloway onDecember 3, 2010
A new report says that blacks are less attached than other groups to the places where they live. How did it come to this?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]