by Demetria L. Lucas onFebruary 12, 2013
Black Love: The Root talks to Divorce Court's Judge Lynn Toler about how to make marriage work.
by Sheryl Nance-Nash onMarch 25, 2011
We might be least likely to wed, but plenty of us who have tied the knot would do it all over again, says author Lori Jones Gibbs. In time for Black Marriage Day, here's what she learned when she asked black wives for their stories.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges