by Kellee Terrell onNovember 11, 2010
Why the conversation about love between black women and men needs a new focus.
by Topher Sanders onNovember 1, 2010
He might be happily married, but Darroll Lawson was inspired to create his infamous viral video by what he considers to be single black women's relationship issues.
by Jacque Reid onOctober 20, 2010
A new video portrays black women as demanding. What's wrong with standards?
by Jozen Cummings onOctober 20, 2010
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)