by Demetria L. Lucas onFebruary 13, 2013
Black Love: An expert weighs in on the added stresses that come with being in a same-sex marriage.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 17, 2012
"Black women who look like me don't engage in relationships like that," Florida Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll said.
by Aisha I. Jefferson onApril 1, 2011
DeJuaii Pace, who's on the new Addicted to Food docuseries, told The Root how the show helped her embrace her life as a black, Christian, gay, 45-year-old virgin.
July 14, 2010
There are plenty of obnoxiously promiscuous heterosexuals in any organization, and if that has little to no bearing [on their membership], why should a self-respect homosexual be treated any differently?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News