by Michael Steele onOctober 14, 2011
Rather than simply judge him, blacks should look at how his hard life shaped his conservative views.
by David Swerdlick onJuly 21, 2011
Herman Cain, Allen West and Tim Scott have a lot to learn.
May 12, 2010
As the New York Times has noted, 2010 finds more than 30 African Americans running for Congress on the GOP ticket. That's more black Republicans vying for office since Reconstruction--and proof positive that President Obama has forever changed the face of politics. Let’s meet the candidates.
by Lenny McAllister onApril 9, 2010
First it's off-shore drilling; now it's drone attacks: The gap between President Obama's policies and his base on the left widens.
by Lenny McAllister onMarch 19, 2010
Two events this weekend will take differing approaches to solve the problems facing black Americans.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge