February 22, 2013
The NAACP's Benjamin Jealous and others share tips on making a difference.
January 8, 2013
Webisode 3: Experts from the White House, the NAACP and the private sector talk employment in the new year.
December 18, 2012
In this clip from The Root Live, Michelle Singletary explains what you have to do before getting your money right.
December 13, 2012
The Washington Post personal-finance columnist will talk about the path to prosperity.
December 11, 2012
Webisode 1: Philanthropy and finance experts talk about giving back -- when you should do it, why and how.
by Dedrick Muhammad onDecember 6, 2012
In a piece for Huffington Post Black Voices, financial expert Dedrick Muhammad, senior director of economic programs for the NAACP, takes the focus away from the national "fiscal cliff" and puts it on individuals' own fiscal wellness.
by Britni Danielle onNovember 24, 2012
Clutch magazine's Britni Danielle runs down the issues that she says keep us trapped: fear, shame and anger.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge