May 15, 2009
This week on The Confab: Old Washington stories and new world issues -- money, power, sex strikes and peace. Plus, bonding over unemployment and poetry at the White House. Snaps to that! Join The Root's Managing Editor Lynette Clemetson as she talks with Deputy Editor Terence Samuel, Washington reporter Dayo Olopade and contributor to The Root Sam Fulwood.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
May 13, 2009
Click here for Wednesday's headlines
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods