by Demetria L. Lucas onSeptember 6, 2012
Ask Demetria: If a new boo's alleged old flame gets pissy with you, maybe she's not that old.
by Demetria L. Lucas onAugust 30, 2012
Ask Demetria: Despite your family's concerns about your mate's salary, it doesn't mean he'll cheat.
by Jack White onJanuary 6, 2009
The first time I voted for president, in 1968, I voted against Nixon and not for Humphrey (can you say Eldridge Cleaver). My daughter may get to cast her first presidential vote not against something or someone, but for Barack Obama. It'll be a first for me, too.
by Evette Porter onJanuary 6, 2009
The only thing missing from black family reality television is the reality.
by Jam Donaldson onJanuary 5, 2009
How today's black television family could learn from the Evanses.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge