by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 21, 2012
George Derek Musgrove chronicles efforts to suppress African-American political power.
by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onOctober 19, 2009
Will embattled Mayor Sheila Dixon be replaced by a white guy or a Republican? (Plus: a brief history of B-More’s race-charged campaigns.)
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?