by Stephanie Humphrey onOctober 16, 2012
Tech2Go: A study says more people are using social networks such as Yelp and Facebook to find a mate.
by Nathan Hale Williams onJune 2, 2012
In his Essence column, Nathan Hale Williams advises women that a bad relationship can be a blessing (if you keep it moving).
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News