by Uptown Magazine onApril 3, 2013
by Demetria L. Lucas onFebruary 7, 2013
Ask Demetria: Before accepting a date, consider how a guy refers to women. It says a lot about him.
January 31, 2013
Writing at xoJane, Luvvie wonders why the business of fixing women's relationship problems is booming, and why every man is jumping in feetfirst.
by Stacia L. Brown onJanuary 3, 2013
"Blerds" were all over the news in 2012. Clutch magazine's Stacia L. Brown provides a step-by-step guide for how to have a relationship with one.
by Paul Carrick Brunson onJuly 28, 2012
Essence's Paul Carrick Brunson is a matchmaker, but for singles ready to meet someone special, he has eight suggestions in addition to turning to a professional.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours