by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onNovember 18, 2011
It's not enough to be shocked by the Penn State case. We can do better to protect them from harm.
by Katti Gray onMarch 23, 2011
A new study debunks the long-held belief that racial bias by those who report abuse is behind the disproportionately high numbers for black children.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt