by Lauren Williams onOctober 15, 2010
Just after replacing the controversial Michelle Rhee, the interim chief of D.C. Public Schools shared her thoughts with The Root about the fate of fired teachers, reaching out to black parents and Waiting for Superman.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt