by A. Scott Walton onMay 13, 2011
Perhaps the mega-church pastor will have his day in court after all.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 2, 2010
The embattled bishop denies allegations just before Election Day.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onOctober 3, 2010
Once again the embattled pastor uses the pulpit to address, if indirectly, the lawsuits against him.
by Joel Dreyfuss onSeptember 24, 2010
Psychologist Jeff Gardere says that in cases like the one involving Bishop Eddie Long, publicly condemning homosexuality may be a form of atonement.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News