by Tonyaa Weathersbee onMarch 7, 2012
BlackAmericaWeb blogger Tonyaa Weathersbee identifies a common theme -- racism -- to explain why Birthers are still asking questions about President Obama's citizenship long after he produced his birth certificate.
by Mary C. Curtis onApril 25, 2011
Scientists increasingly conclude that ethnicity cannot be defined scientifically, but that hasn't stopped the racists, the Birthers and the confused from casting their insecurities onto the president.
by Hayat Mohamed onApril 22, 2011
In today's link roundup: Al Sharpton claims intellectuals don't like him, a city councilwoman is caught thanking God for slavery, and Birthers dominate the best-seller list.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.