by Hillary Crosley onSeptember 15, 2012
A Kansas collective aimed to strike President Obama's name from the November ballot.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onAugust 28, 2012
Whether or not he intended it to, Romney's "joke" put a spotlight on his white privilege.
August 25, 2012
Elongated Thoughts: When the presumptive Republican nominee jokes about Obama's legitimacy as president, what are we supposed to think?
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 12, 2012
In today's link roundup: Does this new menu item sound delicious or disgusting? Plus: "You Are Not Special" commencement address goes viral.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 21, 2011
In today's link roundup: People seriously still think the president is a Muslim who was born abroad. Plus: Voting map harms minorities.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)