December 12, 2012
This week on The Confab: Join Associate Editor Brett Johnson as he chats with staff writer and White House correspondent Jenée Desmond-Harris, contributor Gene Demby and PR exec Rachel Noerdlinger about CNN's special on colorism in the black community.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 13, 2011
As a teen, this biracial writer came to terms with her black identity with a little help from 'Pac.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)