December 16, 2011
Blogging the Beltway: With their holiday break threatened, lawmakers scramble for a compromise on the payroll-tax cut.
November 15, 2011
Blogging the Beltway: The super-committee member is confident -- whether a deal is reached or not.
August 10, 2011
We suggested these lawmakers. Who did Pelosi pick?
by Lenny McAllister onFebruary 4, 2011
Harry Reid's determination to stop health care reform in the Senate -- despite hints from President Obama and others -- shows that many Democrats are more concerned about winning the political war than about a healthier America.
by Jack White onJuly 10, 2009
If Obama wants to get anything done, he needs to start breaking some GOP heads. This is not the time to be making nice.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’