by Lynette Holloway onMarch 11, 2013
He also planned to announce several grants from his his Clinton Foundation during his two-day trip.
by Hillary Crosley onJanuary 13, 2013
The former U.S. leader attended a ceremony led by Haiti's President Michel Martelly.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 13, 2011
They're being called poorly constructed, unbearably hot and even toxic.
by Joel Dreyfuss onJanuary 12, 2010
Seeking hope for my native land.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]