by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onMarch 28, 2011
The landmark suit accusing the nation's biggest employer of discriminating against women could mean a big win in the Supreme Court -- or spell the end of civil rights class actions.
December 10, 2010
The Root reviews the highlights, from the black farmers' settlement saga to Fortune 500 executive-suite appointments to "the Decision."
May 3, 2010
Wal-Mart greeter Betty Dukes is the face of the largest gender bias class action suit in U.S. history.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt