by Brett Johnson onMay 3, 2012
The Root talked to Swizz Beatz and others at his fundraiser for the Bronx Charter School for the Arts.
by Valerie Gladstone onOctober 11, 2011
The Ides of March star discusses acting while black and his affinity for political roles.
November 25, 2009
PHOTO GALLERY: From Basquiat to Kara Walker, over the decades, BOMB, the seminal arts magazine, showcased some of the most compelling black artists on the planet. Check out some of their work here, culled from the BOMB archives.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods