November 4, 2010
Maybe it’s a man thing. I know several women who’ve had weight-loss surgery and refuse to talk about or admit it to anyone.
May 24, 2010
The cheerful nutrition staff brought me a huge tray of clear broth, water, protein powder, and jell-o.
May 19, 2010
What I MUST work on is portion control.
May 18, 2010
I HATE being fat, no matter how much I claim to be in touch with my inner diva.
May 17, 2010
Rachel wants to lose 80-85 pounds ... in about six months’ time.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead