August 25, 2012
Obama strategist David Axelrod says money may be the president's weak spot.
August 19, 2012
Following Paul Ryan's speech on health care, the president blasted back.
by Charles M. Blow onAugust 19, 2012
If American Democratic voters aren't angry, they certainly should be, according to New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow.
August 18, 2012
Journal-isms: How can candidates speak to the issues of minorities if no one of color is present to ask the question?
by Aura Bogado onAugust 13, 2012
Aura Bogado at Colorlines digs into a new app that helps voters push back against unfairly restrictive voter-ID laws.
August 5, 2012
Axelrod asks why Romney doesn't just provide tax records proving what he paid.
August 4, 2012
The president's campaign warns that this may be his last birthday in office without more support.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt