by Celeste Little onOctober 3, 2012
The Root Recommends: Events for Washington, D.C., locals to catch President Obama and Mitt Romney discuss the issues.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onOctober 1, 2012
An analysis by the Associated Press gives the president a steady lead. With 36, days to go, does it matter?
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 24, 2012
But voters in rural countries in battleground states favor Mitt Romney.
September 17, 2012
New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow delves into why some Republican voters, instead of chanting, "Anyone but Obama" are now shouting, "Anyone but Mitt."
September 11, 2012
The New York Times' Charles M. Blow compares the online footprints of President Barack Obama and opponent Mitt Romney after the Democratic and Republican conventions.
September 9, 2012
Journal-isms: Obama and others at the DNC spoke to the middle class, but who's connecting with the poor?
September 8, 2012
Following the national conventions, the candidates train to face each other one-on-one.
September 4, 2012
In the wake of the Republican National Convention, New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow runs down the ratio of truth to lies -- and the breakdown scares him.
September 3, 2012
As the president prepares for the Democrat convention, unemployment may be his biggest stumbling block.
September 3, 2012
What will the president's plan of action be against the new Republican rallying cry?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack