by Jack White onJanuary 23, 2013
For his second term, the president is already getting more aggressive with his conservative foes.
January 16, 2013
On the eve of the State of the Union, another look at our recent series on the challenges ahead.
January 2, 2013
As we count down the days to a second term, a look at the president's record on stemming gun violence.
by Farai Chideya onDecember 7, 2012
China. Marijuana. Jobs. Find out what other issues he'll likely confront in his second term.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onNovember 25, 2012
He doesn't always say it, but he's done a lot for struggling families. Voters think he should continue.
by Lauren Williams onJanuary 20, 2011
With two years as president under his belt, Obama and his administration are officially gearing up for a re-election fight in 2012.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion