by William Julius Wilson onJanuary 24, 2013
Race relations survived Obama's first term, and his call for unity on Jan. 21 will help them thrive.
January 21, 2013
We were there as President Obama renewed his oath to the country, and it was grand.
by Lynette Holloway onJanuary 21, 2013
The president and first lady were treated like veritable rock stars as supporters cheered and waved flags during their stroll from Capitol Hill to the White House.
January 18, 2013
Check here for the latest on what's happening and where you need to be.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt