January 6, 2013
As we count down the days to a second term, a look at his record on the highly debated issue.
by Rinku Sen onNovember 27, 2012
Colorlines' Rinku Sen says that President Obama, who could be "the most deportingest president in history," needs a push when it comes to immigration reform.
by Kirsten West Savali onJune 21, 2012
Reflecting on the DREAM Act and its benefits for Mexican Americans, Clutch magazine's Kirsten West Savali reminds readers of the groups she says the president has ignored.
by Hillary Crosley onJune 17, 2012
Melissa Harris-Perry and her guests discuss the president's deportation statement.
by David Swerdlick onMarch 1, 2012
His "Don't ask, don't tell" gambit may garner votes. Can his immigration strategy sway Latinos?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966