May 16, 2013
Ask Demetria: Just because a guy earns as much as you doesn't mean he's free of insecurities.
May 9, 2013
Ask Demetria: How he introduces you to friends and family does say something about your relationship.
May 2, 2013
Ask Demetria: When your boyfriend fights with his relatives, it's important to know your role.
April 25, 2013
Ask Demetria: Giving stepparents a role in disciplining children is key to a happy blended family.
April 18, 2013
Ask Demetria: You'd be surprised by how much a guy can be hurt by a bad breakup.
April 11, 2013
Ask Demetria: Whether you have sex is your business, but you must figure out why you're avoiding it.
March 28, 2013
Ask Demetria: Whether or not to cheat is easy to answer. Making the right choice may be harder.
March 21, 2013
Ask Demetria: You may have been a victim of acquaintance rape, and there's only one way to be sure.
March 14, 2013
Ask Demetria: His failure to communicate could be a clue to the state of your relationship.
March 11, 2013
Politics, education and society are just a few of the hot topics our new regulars touch upon.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]