July 7, 2010
Federal government pulls rank on controversial Arizona immigration law.
by Lynette Holloway onJune 14, 2010
At least 19 other states have passed or are considering similar laws, and you wouldn't believe who's complaining.
by Deron Snyder onMay 21, 2010
Bud Selig booted an opportunity to stand up for principle by moving the All-Star Game.
May 14, 2010
Arizona's new immigration law directs officers to ask for papers if they have 'reasonable suspicion' that someone is an illegal alien. Think you can distinguish between an immigrant and a native-born American? The Root bets you can't with these popular stars.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)