by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 1, 2011
Jan Brewer defended her state's controversial anti-immigration law on Morning Joe.
July 21, 2010
Jan Brewer is pulling out all the stops to defend SB 1070.
by Lenny McAllister onJune 1, 2010
The DOJ's plan to challenge to Arizona's SB 1070 while declining to investigate the Sestak job offer suggests that someone other than Attorney General Eric Holder is pulling the strings.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack