by Hillary Crosley onJuly 28, 2012
The tech giant is looking to get into social media.
by Hayat Mohamed onApril 18, 2011
Are iPads to blame for thousands of jobs lost? Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. thinks so.
March 9, 2011
The iPad 2 will be a huge hit -- and a massive headache for the company's competitors.
April 12, 2010
This week on The Confab: Does the iPad deserve all the hype? Is Apple's latest device just an overgrown iPhone or will it soon replace your laptop computer? Plus, a spotlight on Virginia and the confederate history month controversy. Join The Root's managing editor Joel Dreyfuss as he talks with technology editor Omar Wasow, The Root's media and culture critic Natalie Hopkinson and regular contributor to The Root Deron Snyder.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
April 5, 2010
Critics anxious to put down the latest device from Apple are missing the point.
January 28, 2010
Heavy consumers of media will dig it; creators should get a laptop.
January 27, 2010
Version 1.0 of the new tablet is nice, but most can wait for the upgrade.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt