by Michael Arceneaux onDecember 16, 2011
From nude "sexts" to ethics probes, the year had its share of juicy scandals. Remember these?
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onJune 16, 2011
The New York congressman kept his composure despite juvenile interruptions by a writer for The Howard Stern Show.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onJune 14, 2011
POTUS tells Ann Curry what he'd do if he were in Anthony Weiner's shoes.
by Jack White onJune 10, 2011
RightWatch: Proving that the Twitter-happy congressman was lying doesn't change the media hit man's reputation.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 7, 2011
Forty-six percent of New York City voters say yes.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJune 3, 2011
Gennette Cordova, who received a lewd picture from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account, says she just wants to get on with her life.
by Nsenga Burton onMay 31, 2011
The lewd photo sent to a young, black college student from Anthony Weiner's account was first reported by -- surprise, surprise -- Andrew Breitbart.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin