by Lynette Holloway onOctober 6, 2011
It was 20 years ago this month that the nation was riveted by allegations that Thomas sexually harassed Hill.
September 30, 2011
Blogging the Beltway: His wife earned nearly $700,000 over five years, but Justice Thomas left it off disclosure forms.
by Gary Lee onMay 25, 2011
First stop on The Root's Black Bucket List of must-see places: Oklahoma, rich with bison, broncos and black history.
by Washington Post onNovember 15, 2010
The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas relinquishes control of the Tea Party group so that it can escape the "distractions" of her media celebrity.
by Jack White onOctober 21, 2010
And she just won't leave Buckwheat alone.
by Joel Dreyfuss onOctober 19, 2010
The Supreme Court justice's spouse leaves a voice mail asking for an apology.
June 1, 2009
Seventeen years after her explosive testimony in the Court confirmation of Clarence Thomas, Anita HIll sits down with Essence and discusses Sonia Sotomayor, the Supreme Court and the testimony that made her famous...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]