by Nsenga K. Burton, Ph.D. onDecember 17, 2012
Campaigns against U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and news host Rhonda Lee undermined good intentions.
by The Lovers Rocque onOctober 25, 2012
In Ebony's "The Lovers Rocque" column, one woman reflects on what she's learned from her husband's cool temperament.
by Shayla Pierce onJuly 17, 2012
"Sorry to disappoint" is Clutch magazine writer Shayla Pierce's message to those who expect her to be sassy or combative.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’