by Dawn Cutaia onMay 12, 2013
On the York Daily Record, attorney Dawn Cutaia says that white folks don't have to be part of the KKK to be racist. It can be as easy as laughing at a black person's ethnic name or not hiring them because of it.
by John McWhorter onDecember 4, 2012
Daily News contributor John McWhorter defends his view, against critics both black and white alike, that things are getting better.
by Hillary Crosley onOctober 28, 2012
Despite Obama's four years in office, a study shows that American opinion has shifted against blacks.
by Stephen Tuck onMarch 16, 2012
A visit between the countries' leaders brings to mind how both nations have wrestled with racism.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion