by William Julius Wilson onJanuary 24, 2013
Race relations survived Obama's first term, and his call for unity on Jan. 21 will help them thrive.
by Imani Perry onNovember 5, 2012
Globe and Mail contributor Imani Perry breaks down how race and the election intersect.
by Jesse Washington onJuly 30, 2012
Associated Press reporter Jesse Washington investigates whether race relations have improved since President Obama's election and term up until this point.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods