by Valerie Gladstone onAugust 5, 2010
Find out which artists the Obamas chose for the nation's most prestigious art collection.
June 1, 2009
Last week, the WALL STREET JOURNAL ran a great piece about how the Obama family is changing the visual art on the walls of the White House. Over time, the Reagans, Clintons and both Bush White Houses have added to the expansive permanent collection of two- and three-dimensional art—and now the Obamas are looking to make their mark. Naturally...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!