by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 23, 2011
In today's link roundup: The Rev. Al Sharpton signs on to host PoliticsNation. Plus: Can church "health ambassadors" cure obesity?
August 10, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Rev. Al Sharpton said Tuesday that if his show on MSNBC is made permanent, black journalists will be a part of it.
July 21, 2011
From Journal-isms: Will the activist get his own show?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt