by Hillary Crosley onSeptember 17, 2012
We caught up with Sharpton during his campaign to tackle rising violence in our streets.
by Cynthia Gordy onJanuary 28, 2012
He talks to The Root about Gingrich's "dishonest" strategy and why they are not meeting on race.
by Sheryl Huggins Salomon onAugust 27, 2011
He talks with The Root about MSNBC, MLK, DSK and why he has no apologies for the Tawana Brawley case.
by Lynette Holloway onJuly 22, 2011
"I'm an advocate, not a journalist," Sharpton said.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead