July 12, 2010
The issue of homosexuality in our organizations is usually talked about in hush-hush tones. It's more "Do you think that brother/sister is gay?" or "I think that chapter is recruiting gays."
June 22, 2010
"I think it is important that people understand that just because you have chosen to engage in socially unacceptable behavior does not mean you have to be personally irresponsible in your actions."
June 21, 2010
What are the real life stages of Black Greek life? How do you look at Black Greekdom from when you're first initiated until you're old and jaundiced?
July 29, 2009
In a skeewee heard 'round the world, the sorority is looking to fire its national president for a $900,000 dalliance of the wax figure persuasion...
by Autumn Saxton-Ross onDecember 18, 2008
I love my pink and green, but we need to get back to basics.
by Raven L. Hill onDecember 18, 2008
Don't let outdated stereotypes about AKAs stop us from celebrating the new black doll.
December 18, 2008
A visual display of sisterhood and service.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.