March 20, 2009
President Obama goes on Jay Leno's late night comedy show to get serious about the AIG bonuses, the economy and to defend Tim Geithner. Admits he's a sad bowler. READ JIMI IZRAEL'S TAKE.
by David Swerdlick onMarch 19, 2009
Before the government can heal America’s recession wounds, it’s going to have to inflict a few of its own. Our Treasury secretary has got to go.
by Chadwick Matlin onMarch 17, 2009
The news that AIG is paying out more employee bonuses and that it sent billions in bailout money to other banks is so confusing that it’s hard to figure out why Americans should be pissed off. Here's The Big Money's guide to how angry we should be at AIG.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.