June 26, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: A CDC program hopes to make testing routine, accessible and stigma-free.
by Joshua R. Weaver onDecember 6, 2011
The Root Recommends: A new book that delves into the unspoken AIDS epidemic in the South.
by Linda Villarosa onJuly 20, 2011
In a time of tight resources, who should get a breakthrough HIV medicine? The sick -- or those who want to avoid being sick?
June 27, 2011
Knowing HIV/AIDS awareness alone isn't enough, today government officials are issuing a direct call to action. Are you in?
by Derek Spencer onJune 25, 2010
An African-American expert on HIV/AIDS outlines three steps for ending the epidemic in our communities.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview