by RaShawn Mitchner onDecember 16, 2008
I like to think my family has maintained the "spirit of the holidays," albeit without the religious underpinnings. And, I know I'm not alone in my observance of America's commercialized pseudo-Christmas, but I do wonder how many others feel the same twinge of guilt about it that I do.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music