by Henry Louis Gates Jr. onNovember 26, 2012
100 Amazing Facts About the Negro: This African penned a letter powerful enough to lead to freedom.
by A. Scott Walton onJune 13, 2011
A court found a Nigerian-American woman guilty of luring women from the West African country to work as slaves in her suburban home.
by Stanley Crouch onApril 26, 2010
The Harvard professor's hard facts on slavery are a blow to the "victim studies" hustle.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?