July 15, 2010
This week on The Confab: Oscar Grant and the radioactive fear of black men. Plus, marking six months after the Haiti earthquake and addressing the racial tenor of the Tea Party. Are tea partiers really any more racist than any other political faction? Join The Root's managing editor Joel Dreyfuss as he talks with senior editor Teresa Wiltz, staff writer Cord Jefferson, contributor to The Root Sophia Nelson and journalist/community activist Davey D.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours