by Stephanie Humphrey onSeptember 19, 2012
Tech2Go: With HealthTap, users can get free answers from thousands of licensed physicians.
by Michelle Singletary onAugust 5, 2011
Washington Post/Bloomberg News columnist Michelle Singletary cites a study that says if families caring for seniors do not receive financial support, taxpayers could end up paying instead.
April 8, 2011
A new government plan says that racial health problems involve more than access to doctors' offices -- the solutions start with us.
by Lynette Holloway onJanuary 19, 2011
An upcoming vote scheduled by House Republicans to repeal Obama’s health care reform law isn’t likely to have an impact; but if it did, here’s how blacks could be affected.
by Dayo Olopade onDecember 22, 2009
Senator Roland Burris of Illinois talks about blacks against Obama, the death of the public option, and how health care reform will arrive just in time for Christmas.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Stepdad Multiple Times
- Homeless Teen Graduates At Top Of Her High School Class
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.