May 31, 2012
Join us as we stream and chat about a live talk on the state of the relationship between Christianity and rap culture.
December 6, 2011
When it comes to faith, this Princeton professor says that African Americans have always been complex.
December 5, 2011
This Muslim scholar says that we can all claim an "African-American civil religion."
December 4, 2011
Religiosity "kills your brain cells," according to this radio host.
December 3, 2011
The founder of Howard University's secular-student organization says that the resources dedicated to religion could be put to better use.
December 2, 2011
The director of development at American Atheists says that the hypocrisy is thick when it comes to blacks, religion and tolerance.
December 1, 2011
The Rice University professor says we're better off without a cosmic security blanket.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt