by Very Smart Brothas onApril 15, 2013
January 17, 2013
Ask Demetria: Tired of guys with casual courtship styles? Don't settle -- keep your standards high.
by Helena Andrews onJanuary 13, 2013
In the second season of HBO's Girls, creator Lena Dunham nails a new interracial dating subplot.
by Stacia L. Brown onJanuary 3, 2013
"Blerds" were all over the news in 2012. Clutch magazine's Stacia L. Brown provides a step-by-step guide for how to have a relationship with one.
September 20, 2012
Ask Demetria: Your look is fine; it's your dating approach that may need a relaxer.
August 9, 2012
Ask Demetria: Finding your mate may be a click away, but meeting in person is key.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours